This EMR electrolysis cell is designed for the recovery of electrolytic metals including silver, gold, tin, copper, cadmium, and other metals
This EMR electrolysis cell is designed for the recovery of electrolytic metals including silver, gold, tin, copper, cadmium, and other metals.
Metal recovery takes place in the form of plates or foils up to 6-mm thick, and metal is recovered as a smooth- and fine-grained deposit of high puritym. According to the manufacturer, the deposited metal is easily pulled off the cathodes in foils.
The cell uses standard anodes and cathodes, and the cathodes are reuseable. Cells are available with cathode surfaces from 50 to 500 dm2.
Additional features include:
- Reclamation from dragouts or process solutions to be regenerated (e.g. copper etching solutions).
- Load reduction into the effluent treatment system.
- Saves chemicals and recovers valuable resources.
- High deposition rates permit compact equipment sizes and short payback periods.
- Easy installation, due to the compact design.
USF Recon, Verfahrenstechnik GmbH, BonholzstraB 16, Postfach 1209, D-71108 Waldenbuch, Germany. Tel: +49 7157 2011. Fax: +49 7157 20131.