Minwax, America’s number one-selling* interior wood stain, today introduced its Design Series, a new line of wood finishes and special effects waxes to help do-it- yourselfers bring out the best in their wood furniture and transform interior décor for less.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200325005464/en/
Minwax Introduces Design Series, Helping DIYers Create On-Trend Looks (Photo: Business Wire)
The new finishes were created specifically for DIYers who want to beautify and contemporize home décor with new on-trend looks. The Design Series finishes include:
- Wood Effects replicates the appearance of aged wood in one easy step creating a rustic, vintage look. Available in Charred Look (Black) and Weathered Look (Gray).
- Color Washes creates a rustic, distressed look, while adding color and letting the wood grain still shine. Available in White Wash, Barnwood Brown and Weathered Gray
- Soft Touch Finishing Wax is a clear wax that leaves a velvet-soft feel and matte finish to wood surfaces and protects bare or stained wood and painted surfaces without altering color.
- Grain Highlighting Wax is designed to draw out the detail and character of wood grain while providing a distressed look.
“The Design Series line allows you to breathe new life into outdated, well-worn or existing furniture,” says Sue Kim, Minwax Senior Color & Designer Expert. “This year designers are really emphasizing the charm and character of wood grain. Our new Grain Highlighting Wax will achieve those coveted high- end looks for much less.”
For more than 110 years, Minwax® has been a leading brand of high-quality wood finishing and wood care products. From wood stains to clear protective finishes, plus solutions for wood preparation, maintenance and repair, Minwax products are requested by the Do-It-Yourself consumer, seasoned woodworkers, and professional contractors. Minwax is part of Sherwin-Williams Consumer Brands Group, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Minwax can be found online at www.minwax.com, on Instagram at Instagram.com/MinwaxUSA, on Facebook at facebook.com/Minwax, on Pinterest at pinterest.com/Minwax and on YouTube at youtube.com/user/MinwaxUSA.
* Based on Epicor’s Industry Data Analytics and third-party survey results for interior wood stains for the 12-month period ending 12/19.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200325005464/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2020