The Sentinel Clear™ hood supports a broad range of pharmaceutical processing operations. The hood is designed for comfortable, non-encumbering use over long operating periods. When combined with the Sentinel XL™ PAPR blower and NIOSH-approved cartridges, it provides protection from airborne particulates, aerosols, and organic and acid gas vapors.
Click Here To Download:
Brochure: Sentinel XL™ HP
Brochure: Sentinel XL™ Full Hood HP™
Brochure: Sentinel Clear™
Sentinel Clear™ Hood FAQ's
Sentinel Clear™ XT Brochure
Benefits of the Panoramic Hood
- Clear hood provides 320° panoramic field of view
- APF of 1000 provided
- The 8 scfm (230 lpm) of air supplied is above the NIOSH minimum of 6 scfm (170 lpm)
- Air distribution plenum improves comfort
- Adhesive tab system keeps hood in place even while bending. Patent pending
- Unique Skirt/exhaust system fully inflates suit to deliver improved protection and comfort.
- Safety glasses and hard hats are readily accommodated
- Elimination of neckdam improves comfort
- No suspension system increases comfort and eliminates sizing concerns.