Our continuous liner system has been applied to production level V-Blenders. The low profile design was used in this application to support clearance limitations with this pre-installed piece of process equipment.
In addition, our DoverPac system is shown from a Pilot Scale application.
Discharging from V Blenders into Bins with contained transfers for this operation is also possible. The Transfer Sleeve method is an effective and economic solution for these transfers of powder. The benefits of using the Transfer Sleeve technology include:
- Containment levels in the nanogram levels
- Alignment of blender discharge to bin inlet is NOT critical
- Reduced cleaning
- No maintenance of Transfer Sleeves
- The powder flow from the V blender can be viewed to be sure the V blender is fully discharged.
- The Transfer Sleeve can be sized for any applications but does not have to be a precise length