VertMarkets may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate use of the Site by any visitors who infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide VertMarkets's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
VertMarkets is a part of the Peterson Brothers, Inc. holding company.
VertMarkets's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
101 Gibraltar Road, Suite 100
Horsham, PA 19044
By phone: (215) 675-1800
By fax: (215) 675-4880
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org