Flexible Containment for offloading drummed materials in a safe and efficient manner is provided by the Drum Transfer System (DTS) platform. The DTS consists of an enclosure attachment frame, a support stand, a drum lifter, an enclosure, an outer drum sleeve, and discharge softgoods that are dependent upon your process equipment.
The basic process steps include:
- Attach the enclosure to the frame.
- Stretch the bottom opening of the Drum Sleeve over the drum and attach the sleeve to the ring on the back of the frame.
- Pull the drum slightly into the enclosure and open the inner drum liner using the integral gloves on the enclosure.
- Scoop/pour powder into the process equipment to be utilized.
- Put trash in the empty drum and move the drum back out of the ring with the translating arm of the lifter. Twist and crimp the Drum Transfer Sleeve for disposal of the drum.
- Attach a new sleeve to a new drum and attach the sleeve over the stub remaining from the previous drum. Pull the stub into the enclosure to allow a clear pass through for the drum and repeat the process steps above.