DSA Anodes are insoluble and manufactured with titanium, which offers mechanical stability and uniform current distribution, as basic component
DSA Anodes are insoluble and manufactured with titanium, which offers mechanical stability and uniform current distribution, as basic component. The anodes are available in the form of plate, mesh, rod, wire, and ribbon. Custom-built anodes are also available.
The manufacturer states that the anodes are well suited for applications that include:
- Electrolytic metal recovery
- Electro-galvanizing of steel strip
- Electrochemical cleaning of electronic components
- Electrolyte production of chromic acid and hydrogen from water
- Electrodialysis in wastewater treatment, water conditioning and the synthesis of organic compounds.
- Cathodic protection of various structures like offshore, ships and reinforcement bars in concrete.
- Wet electrode position of precious metals such as gold, rhodium, platinum, palladium and non-precious metals like chromium, copper, tin, cobalt and zinc.
KJB Titanium Private Limited, 30-A, Duraisamy Nagar, Tambaram (East), Chennai, 600-059, India. Tel: 0091 44 2375770. Fax: 0091 44 2377231.